YOU CAN BOOK ME NOW FOR A
PERSONAL ONLINE ART COURSE …..
FOR ANY COMBINATION AND QUANTITY OF
- emailed drawing and painting exercises, with helpful and apt quotations and examples of artists’ work
- personal online tutorials in 30 minute slots, book as many or as few as you need – the structure and frequency is entirely up to you!
- you can send me work online for me to comment on and discuss with you
After some led exercises, you will soon find you have made art that you wouldn’t otherwise have made.
oh yes, click here for more about me
Everything will be designed and presented for your individual needs.
I will introduce, illustrate and explain the nature of each of the exercises, the structure of your course and any specific processes and techniques needed.
INDIVIDUAL ONLINE ART TUITION process
- start by sending me a piece of work by email, Dropbox or by directing me to your site
- I will email you a written response to your work, a drawing or painting exercise based on your submitted work, with helpful and apt quotations and examples of artists’ work
- You can then book a 10 minute personal online tutorial to see if you think I can help.
PRICES (simply pay by clicking the buttons below):
for just £10
Email me one of your drawings and I will send you a specially designed exercise, with helpful and apt quotations and relevant examples of artists’ work
Email me one of your paintings and I will send you a specially designed exercise, with helpful and apt quotations and relevant examples of artists’ work and suggestions about materials, palette design etc.
Book an online tutorial, via FaceTime or Skype for 15 minutes, to discuss your exercises.
Repeat as required!
As Diebenkorn wrote (on the handwritten note he kept by him when painting):
‘Attempt what is not certain. Certainty may or may not come later. It may then be a valuable delusion.’
Click on the link below to find examples of what my students have achieved in one day:
Here are some excerpts from recent emails:
‘Hi Jonathan, absolutely loved the class, perfect in every way.’
‘Don’t know how you do it – anyone can paint really, but to be able to teach art well is rare and genius. I really believe that. And you make it feel so easy!’
‘Thanks for yet another mind expanding session’
and in response to this online art tuition:
Thank you so much for your critique and suggestions. I am very open to ideas and will enjoy trying them out. Will keep you posted!’
‘THANK YOU – I’m thrilled with your responses, very helpful’
‘Your feedback was very helpful – particularly the examples of Cezanne’s work and the suggestion for an exercise which I have done – starting off well using one colour and then painting its opposite’